– Review: My Head Hurts: Review of “Polarium Advance”
– Top Ten: Spiritual Successors of Video Games
– Review: This Is Scary How?: Review of “Ghoul Patrol”
– Review: In Space, No Can Hear You Curse: Review of “Sigma Star Saga”
– Review: Sequels Are Indeed Better: Review of “Iridium II”
– Review: Mutant Rodent: Review of “Rocky Rodent”
– Review: Advance Makes It Sound Cool: Review of “Metal Slug Advance”
-Review: God Is A Teenage Boy: Review of “Terranigma”
-Top Five: Overly Used RPG Clichés (in order of predictability)
-Review: Why Is That There?!: Review of “Mario’s Lost World”
-Review: Greed Is Good: Review of “Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3”
-Review: Even Then, I Still Suck at Tactical Games: Review of “Treasure Hunter G”
-QuickReview: Leading Armies, Getting Tuff and Going Up A Tower: QuickReview!
-Review: 16-Bit Plot: Review of “Tales of Phantasia”
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
and Comments (RSS).